1. New Patient Offer
New patient Check up and clean for $179.00
2. Free Consult for Cosmetic Treatment
If you've been imagining straighter teeth, fuller lips, a whiter smile, new white fillings, or how you would look and feel after any other cosmetic treatment – this offer is for you
Youth and beauty had us spending so much efforts looking for since ancient time. Now you can share your wonders and explore your options for FREE. Our dental team looks at the big picture, that's why we seek very advanced skills and technologies not just to beautify your teeth, but to your entire profile as a whole.
Come in for a free* 30min consultation with our dental professionals because we are here to give advice and guidance.
* Please mention this advertised offer when you call to make an appointment to receive the full benefits.
3. $220 Checkup & Clean
Your regular checkups and regular dental clean should be made easy
A comprehensive dental examination and full mouth hygiene treatment (clean) come at one fixed price. You don't need to worry about the cost of regularly looking after your oral health Each time you visit Thirroul Dental Studio for periodic check up and clean* you pay $200.*x-rays excluded
* Please mention this advertised offer when you call to make an appointment to receive the full benefits. Conditions may apply.
3. No Gap Checkup & Clean For Health Fund Members
For all new patients with a health fund and dental cover – No Gap* comprehensive dental examination and full mouth hygiene treatment
This means that you can optimise the use of your private dental health fund, and when there is an outstanding gap value, Thirroul Dental Studio will cover any out of pocket costs as a courtesy during the promotional period.
All X-rays and clinical photographs, needed by our professionals to provide you with accurate diagnoses and appropriate treatment planning will be covered for by this offer.
* Please mention this advertised offer when you call to make an appointment to receive the full benefits. Conditions may apply. Available to Australian Health Funds